Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Google Virtual End of Year Event Guide: Download the checklist. youtu.be/4nCiLLAYu5g... 3 days ago
- Just, w-o-w twitter.com/sportscenter/s…... 3 days ago
- RT @MiroHQ: Collaborate on an online whiteboard just like you would in Google Docs. Free forever. Works for teams of all sizes. Sign up and…... 1 week ago
- RT @slqld: Attention young writers, illustrators, cartoonists and adventurers: meet The Story Doctor, Dr. Cameron Stelzer! Get involved in…... 1 week ago
- All these courses are now free to sign up for to help with remote learning now, or later! digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/courses/ https://t.co/fwHIQxQfJ6... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: youtube
Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide To Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence
This is the blog post version of the Amazon hardcopy/Kindle eBook of the same name found here . I am an educator so all of the research you’ll find here is about promotion that works for those in my field, … Continue reading →