Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- giveitaway.net/free-images.ht… I am compelled to create and I love to share when I do. I will keep adding images here that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- Want to make original GIF? Looking for something creative to do with a class? Make Original GIF (graphic interchan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- RT @mrshaleinasia: Super excited to be sharing @TheLevel5 with @jdungan this November on #disruptingleadership #changeleader https://t.co/T…... 1 month ago
- RT @kamontheauthor: Excellent article for Indies CreateSpace vs KDP Print kindlepreneur.com/createspace-vs… via @DaveChesson... 1 month ago
- RT @twistedhumanit1: Great Father's Day Gift! teespring.com/father-s-day-5… https://t.co/Y02oCgypeU... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Twitter
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
So, you’ve heard that personal learning networks (PLN) are a good thing. But, what are they? How do they work? How do I join one? All good questions. If you are just getting started then you have identified some common … Continue reading