Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Copyright, Creative Commons & Citation: A little intro resource made for the school today and thought I would share. shar.es/1g206H... 12 hours ago
- RT @SerraRoseli: My ELT paper.li is out! ln.is/paper.li/Serra… Graças a @bealer81 @deeplearners @TEDbooks... 3 days ago
- RT @VipulaSharma1: @MRsalakas @seansensei second that - lots of #deeplearning going on here this week and it never stops, thanks to the Q a…... 3 days ago
- RT @dgoodman: The Deborah Goodman Daily is out! paper.li/dgoodman?editi… Stories via @deeplearners @educationnation... 4 days ago
- RT @zacksiri: Facebook's Messenger platform will let you download apps, message businesses flip.it/0EDuE... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Twitter
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
So, you’ve heard that personal learning networks (PLN) are a good thing. But, what are they? How do they work? How do I join one? All good questions. If you are just getting started then you have identified some common … Continue reading