Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #EdTech Conference for ALL Educators @Regis College July 22-23. #Math #google #Apple Early Bird ends June 30 goo.gl/M7unlM... 1 week ago
- YouTube to launch video gaming site bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 2 weeks ago
- RT @rwootenits: What's ur favorite flipped learning tools? Here's my #flipclass trifecta: @GoogleForEdu @nearpod @edmodo #ISTE2015 http://…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @lucgougeon: Great presentation by Rab Paterson at #jaltcall2015 #googleedu @rabpaterson http://t.co/Rlq5yce6OU... 3 weeks ago
- Here's Why Nothing Prepares You For The 21st Century Like A Liberal Arts Education onforb.es/1bX2RmY via @forbes... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Twitter
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
So, you’ve heard that personal learning networks (PLN) are a good thing. But, what are they? How do they work? How do I join one? All good questions. If you are just getting started then you have identified some common … Continue reading