Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Are you ready for Hour of Code? Help others prepare with this free infographic! twitter.com/gotynker/statu… #HourOfCode via @gotynker... 3 days ago
- YouTube to restrict 'disturbing' children's videos, if flagged bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 5 days ago
- businessinsider.com/twitter-280-ch…... 1 week ago
- Enjoying EdTech MeetUp #2 in Shibuya! https://t.co/esfpjox4bH... 3 weeks ago
- Coding Across the Curriculum edut.to/2gSzfN6... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Teacher evaluation
OK, let’s go out on a limb here. SAMR. We know it. We love it. But have we thought about it? I mean really thought about it? It is doubtlessly a fantastic tool for reflecting on how we integrate technology … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading