Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- UK firms develop drone-freezing ray bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 6 hours ago
- RT @mashable: Facebook looking at 'Like' replacement with several emotions, report says on.mash.to/1ZfJKcI http://t.co/w0nMoObB3J... 15 hours ago
- RT @deeplearners: DEEP Learning #edtech conference for ALL educators GEMS World Academy, Singapore, Nov. 14-15: deeplearners.com/singapore2015 http…... 2 days ago
- Driverless lorry tested on motorway bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 3 days ago
- Deepening our digital footprints at TCIS @NPingeaw @hannahhartman @Joyyounghye http://t.co/b9iewR82Vo... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Teacher evaluation
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading