Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @orangplastik: Awesome IPC summer conference #seass2015 @nexusintlschool @The_IPC. Next up, DEEP learning goo.gl/xJhYKS @deeple…... 55 minutes ago
- RT @deeplearners: A tech conference for ALL teachers $159! SUPER Early Bird - March 13th! deeplearners.com/malaysia2015 tinyurl.com/ptfhw4s htt…... 10 hours ago
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? Use what we already know as teachers to make things better in conferences today. wp.me/p1PivJ-jd... 5 days ago
- Spock is dead. Impossible. Best tribute is always a laugh. Two Spocks. Very funny. Long live Leonard Nimoy! youtu.be/WPkByAkAdZs... 6 days ago
- Obama leads Leonard Nimoy tributes bbc.co.uk/news/entertain…... 6 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: teach respect
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading