Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- First in series: Digital creativity with Keynote! Learn to set up a #Keynote file on your Mac for video and the bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- RT @AdamSlaterEDU: Next Monday join @JasonM_2 & @TanyaLeClair for the final #APAC #AppleEDUchat of 2020! The topic will explore how tech ca…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @TechyLeaderEDU: 📢 Do you think you've got what it takes to be a #lifelong #learner? Are you ready to get your #EternalLearner ON? 💡Joi…... 1 month ago
- @eslweb Hey thanks James! Love to see more bestsellers born in this PLN! #creativityiseverything... 1 month ago
- Hey all, I'm offering 60% off my my new Publishing Coach Program for all my social media peeps. Share it around whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: taxonomy
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading