Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Are you ready for Hour of Code? Help others prepare with this free infographic! twitter.com/gotynker/statu… #HourOfCode via @gotynker... 3 days ago
- YouTube to restrict 'disturbing' children's videos, if flagged bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 5 days ago
- businessinsider.com/twitter-280-ch…... 1 week ago
- Enjoying EdTech MeetUp #2 in Shibuya! https://t.co/esfpjox4bH... 3 weeks ago
- Coding Across the Curriculum edut.to/2gSzfN6... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: stewardship
The Sharing Tree By Sean Thompson Abstract/Foreword: Inspired by the Shel Silverstein’s book, The Giving Tree, this story offers a different perspective on the friendship that can exist between man (the boy Meekwun) and nature (as personified through the tree). Informed from … Continue reading