Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #EdTech Conference for ALL Educators @Regis College July 22-23. #Math #google #Apple Early Bird ends June 30 goo.gl/M7unlM... 2 weeks ago
- YouTube to launch video gaming site bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @rwootenits: What's ur favorite flipped learning tools? Here's my #flipclass trifecta: @GoogleForEdu @nearpod @edmodo #ISTE2015 http://…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @lucgougeon: Great presentation by Rab Paterson at #jaltcall2015 #googleedu @rabpaterson http://t.co/Rlq5yce6OU... 3 weeks ago
- Here's Why Nothing Prepares You For The 21st Century Like A Liberal Arts Education onforb.es/1bX2RmY via @forbes... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: standards
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading