Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Sweet! twitter.com/tokyoedtech/st…... 5 days ago
- I’m loving this book! Great summer time PD right in my hands. #creativity twitter.com/mrsricklis/sta…... 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=sdriyb… Make your own, original explainer video today! Add to your digital communication toolbox an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- Unleash your #creativity with this Free, Easy Introduction to #Animation on #Mac course: digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/p/home https://t.co/EVV7twbiA2... 1 week ago
- RT @amturner11: Technology at GIS. Our fantastic video we produced showcasing the use of technology at GIS. Huge thanks to all involved htt…... 4 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: social-media
Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide To Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence
This is the blog post version of the Amazon hardcopy/Kindle eBook of the same name found here . I am an educator so all of the research you’ll find here is about promotion that works for those in my field, … Continue reading →