Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Free Amazon #1 Ranked New Release 🎨 CREATIVITY IS EVERYTHING! No strings attached. PLEASE RESHARE so everyone gets… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- bit.ly/creativityisev… Free Amazon #1 Ranked New Release 🎨 CREATIVITY IS EVERYTHING! No strings attached. PLEASE… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 5 days ago
- @TechyLeaderEDU I went to a guest browser window> Amazon.com>typed in creativity is everything in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 6 days ago
- @TechyLeaderEDU Oh it's there!😊 It's in the "KIndle Store" section if that helps. .com (US) or Canada (.ca). Try th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 6 days ago
- @tonyvincent Thank you so much!... 6 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: social-media
Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide To Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence
This is the blog post version of the Amazon hardcopy/Kindle eBook of the same name found here . I am an educator so all of the research you’ll find here is about promotion that works for those in my field, … Continue reading →