Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #EdTech Conference for ALL Educators @Regis College July 22-23. #Math #google #Apple Early Bird ends June 30 goo.gl/M7unlM... 1 month ago
- YouTube to launch video gaming site bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 1 month ago
- RT @rwootenits: What's ur favorite flipped learning tools? Here's my #flipclass trifecta: @GoogleForEdu @nearpod @edmodo #ISTE2015 http://…... 1 month ago
- RT @lucgougeon: Great presentation by Rab Paterson at #jaltcall2015 #googleedu @rabpaterson http://t.co/Rlq5yce6OU... 1 month ago
- Here's Why Nothing Prepares You For The 21st Century Like A Liberal Arts Education onforb.es/1bX2RmY via @forbes... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: responsibility
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
No doubt there are those out there who would argue there is only one “true way” to define a flipped classroom effort. To those of you (and you know who you are) who find offense at what I am about … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading