Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Creativity Meets Tech in the Classroom: Check out Interview #75 from the TLC Ninjas, featuring little old me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 23 hours ago
- @MrBlowers @MrBlowers This can be done but involves app smashing. As the self-appointed leader of the burgeoning Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- RT @MirkoGigliato: #lego all it's possible https://t.co/unTuUxKqd0... 1 week ago
- RT @deeplearners: Interesting stuff guys! twitter.com/davidleeedtech…... 1 week ago
- RT @DamianRentoule: I just re-released my latest novel through Kindle Direct. The paths of two refugee families intertwine. It's an easy re…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: publishing
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
I say easier because, no matter how easy the process of web creation can be made, the creation of an effective, attractive, user-friendly design that meets a high standard of functionality will always take time. As an ICT Specialist in … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
I do love educators’ creativity in constructing new language. “Transdisciplinary” is another personal favorite. Need a word? Make one up! My Infographic: Project Based Learning Group Achievement by Mid-week 9 I chose to produce this infographic for three reasons. To “inspire” … Continue reading
Digital storytelling is the practice of combining narrative with digital content, including images, sound, and video, to create a short movie… … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading