Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @deeplearners: DEEP Learning #edtech conference for ALL educators GEMS World Academy, Singapore, Nov. 14-15: deeplearners.com/singapore2015 http…... 4 hours ago
- Driverless lorry tested on motorway bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 1 day ago
- Deepening our digital footprints at TCIS @NPingeaw @hannahhartman @Joyyounghye http://t.co/b9iewR82Vo... 1 week ago
- http://t.co/MbN6vO33fo... 1 week ago
- As a #tech integrator, how do we reflect on student work a-la @VisibleLearning? Here's one way esedtech.weebly.com/reflection.html @JayneAnnYoung... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading