Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @jayatwood: I can't wait to learn w/ all of these great educators. Join us in Malaysia in May bit.ly/1OXzDUV @deeplearners... 22 hours ago
- Copyright, Creative Commons & Citation: A little intro resource made for the school today and thought I would share. shar.es/1g206H... 1 day ago
- RT @SerraRoseli: My ELT paper.li is out! ln.is/paper.li/Serra… Graças a @bealer81 @deeplearners @TEDbooks... 4 days ago
- RT @VipulaSharma1: @MRsalakas @seansensei second that - lots of #deeplearning going on here this week and it never stops, thanks to the Q a…... 5 days ago
- RT @dgoodman: The Deborah Goodman Daily is out! paper.li/dgoodman?editi… Stories via @deeplearners @educationnation... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading