Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #Edtech for ALL educators May 8-10 Jay Atwood & Suan Yeo! deeplearners.com/malaysia2015 Tickets: goo.gl/ex3inZ #ICT http://t.co/CyvUVoUBe4... 1 day ago
- RT @mrshaleinasia: Check out the Deep Learning Conference May 9-10 @nexusintlschool Malaysia! @deeplearners @ChianVincent... 1 week ago
- RT @jlscheffer: Truth: A f2f conversation w/ a student to help guide independent learning trumps #edtech every time. Did you talk to any st…... 1 week ago
- @Victortweets @deeplearners Thanks Erika. It's getting exciting!... 2 weeks ago
- RT @Victortweets: @seansensei @deeplearners looking forward to it!... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading