Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Thanks in large part to my new subscribers I’ve just passed the 140,000 mark! bit.ly/digisubz DON’T “LIKE”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 13 hours ago
- facebook.com/10264693907013…... 4 days ago
- facebook.com/643092329/post…... 4 days ago
- “Saving” The Giving Tree Apparently Shel Silverstein’s classic children’s book, The Giving Tree, is falling from g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- @chillinkansai Sorry to hear it man. I know how it an feel.... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: professional
This should be a ridiculous question. I mean, we’re teachers! Right? If there is anything we are supposed to know about it’s well, teaching and learning. So then why are so many conferences and workshops less than completely satisfying? And how … Continue reading