Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @mrshaleinasia: Check out the Deep Learning Conference May 9-10 @nexusintlschool Malaysia! @deeplearners @ChianVincent... 22 hours ago
- RT @jlscheffer: Truth: A f2f conversation w/ a student to help guide independent learning trumps #edtech every time. Did you talk to any st…... 3 days ago
- @Victortweets @deeplearners Thanks Erika. It's getting exciting!... 5 days ago
- RT @Victortweets: @seansensei @deeplearners looking forward to it!... 5 days ago
- RT @deeplearners: EdTech Conference for ALL Educators coming up fast! deeplearners.com/malaysia2015 Suan Yeo Jay Atwood eventbrite.com/e/future-ready… htt…... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading