Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @SerraRoseli: My ELT paper.li is out! ln.is/paper.li/Serra… Graças a @bealer81 @deeplearners @TEDbooks... 2 days ago
- RT @VipulaSharma1: @MRsalakas @seansensei second that - lots of #deeplearning going on here this week and it never stops, thanks to the Q a…... 2 days ago
- RT @dgoodman: The Deborah Goodman Daily is out! paper.li/dgoodman?editi… Stories via @deeplearners @educationnation... 3 days ago
- RT @zacksiri: Facebook's Messenger platform will let you download apps, message businesses flip.it/0EDuE... 4 days ago
- RT @DavidFifeVP: Teachers Who Tweet: 50 Educators You Should Follow zite.to/1xAB3zg... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading