Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Facebook fighting court order over law enforcement access flip.it/qmkIto... 1 month ago
- Elon Musk warns of AI's risks, calls for regulation now flip.it/TC6oYH... 1 month ago
- Spring Show 2017 Livestream youtube.com/watch?v=d6nBwg…... 2 months ago
- Google Docs users hit with sophisticated phishing attack in their inboxes theguardian.com/technology/201…... 3 months ago
- RT @gderry: #5mins4fun great find @klbeasley 5 ways humour boosts creative thinking in the classroom. Love it spencerauthor.com/2017/04/five-w… @shau…... 3 months ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading