Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources | Edutopia edut.to/11FGDtL... 2 days ago
- RT @tokyoedtech: @seansensei I hope you enjoy my blog post with a practical example of making life easier with coding! http://t.co/6l2SBstJ…... 1 week ago
- Somehow I feel lesser than all of a sudden... 18 Really Amazing Computer Stations «TwistedSifter twistedsifter.com/2012/06/amazin…... 1 week ago
- #PYP Visual Breakdown: One Simplified Overview youtu.be/EItTByg6ijM via @YouTube #IBEN... 2 weeks ago
- #Copyright, Creative Commons & #CitationA brief primer for your class to start the year off right. shar.es/1thPYv #cc... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading