Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @deeplearners: DEEP Learning #edtech conference for ALL educators GEMS World Academy, Singapore, Nov. 14-15: deeplearners.com/singapore2015 http…... 14 hours ago
- Driverless lorry tested on motorway bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 1 day ago
- Deepening our digital footprints at TCIS @NPingeaw @hannahhartman @Joyyounghye http://t.co/b9iewR82Vo... 1 week ago
- http://t.co/MbN6vO33fo... 2 weeks ago
- As a #tech integrator, how do we reflect on student work a-la @VisibleLearning? Here's one way esedtech.weebly.com/reflection.html @JayneAnnYoung... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: open source
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading