Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Barber Promises Kid Free Haircuts For Life -- In Return For Good Grades klou.tt/u9nk1807bzu1... 3 hours ago
- 6 must-have gifts for Apple's biggest fans klou.tt/1ick7pb8f8kub... 1 day ago
- Make your own music sound louder and prouder with Landr’s new Mac app klou.tt/16zyyk76dxr50... 1 day ago
- 4 Personalization Trends And 5 Ways To Design Personalized Learning Experiences - eLearning Industry klou.tt/nmp6rzyg8015... 1 day ago
- I'll be there with all me techie teacher friends. These... are FUN! Make things better in your class today! twitter.com/deeplearners/s…... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: open source
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading