Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Fantastic for demonstrating understanding and integrating technology into any discipline. youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_MfV…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- How to Become an Apple Distinguished Educator (or #ADE) technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/how…... 1 week ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp The latest, greatest and first video of 2019! youtu.be/DR8cNTJjWCo True story of a hilar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp A Christmas Challenge! Can you recognize all 12 of the seasonal characters in this odd litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- Just in time for the Holidays! A #TNG Holiday Special! youtu.be/A0qFROMpNtQ https://t.co/IerCfP8icH... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: NETS
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I am miles ahead. Miles. I have always been interested in and eager to learn more about and use new technology and naturally, as a teacher, that has meant integration. I have been most proficient to this point in using … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading