Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Copyright, Creative Commons & Citation: A little intro resource made for the school today and thought I would share. shar.es/1g206H... 1 hour ago
- RT @SerraRoseli: My ELT paper.li is out! ln.is/paper.li/Serra… Graças a @bealer81 @deeplearners @TEDbooks... 2 days ago
- RT @VipulaSharma1: @MRsalakas @seansensei second that - lots of #deeplearning going on here this week and it never stops, thanks to the Q a…... 3 days ago
- RT @dgoodman: The Deborah Goodman Daily is out! paper.li/dgoodman?editi… Stories via @deeplearners @educationnation... 3 days ago
- RT @zacksiri: Facebook's Messenger platform will let you download apps, message businesses flip.it/0EDuE... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: NETS
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I am miles ahead. Miles. I have always been interested in and eager to learn more about and use new technology and naturally, as a teacher, that has meant integration. I have been most proficient to this point in using … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading