Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @MathletePearce: Day 23: Sneaking in Distribution with Solving Equations in #pearce1P #MTBoS http://t.co/MmBL06bTGy... 4 hours ago
- RT @ClassDojo: Excited for #dojochatEU this Weds evening - all about Growth Mindsets! #edchatie #ukedchat #growthmindsets http://t.co/dHOom…... 4 hours ago
- RT @dianabeabout: Great stats for rollout of #ISEdcoach! 200+ tweets 60K+ reach 300K+ impacts twtb.in/9QOCMNILXi6 @thammerlund http://t.…... 4 hours ago
- RT @saraschneeberg: Another weekend full of thinking, learning and growing here at NIST! Highlights here! saraschneeberg.com/1/post/2015/10…... 4 hours ago
- RT @deeplearners: Future Ready Learning #edtech Conference Singapore Nov. 14-15 http://t.co/ImxXcmNwHR... 4 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: job search
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading