Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @tinapeji_21 @mrapasdavis @kulfikhan @DrKMattson @kellyed121 @jdungan @davidleeedtech @NancyWTech @EdHagen4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- RT @EdTechMac: Hong Kong appeared to have the coronavirus under control, then it let its guard down flip.it/gYh590... 5 days ago
- facebook.com/groups/1434567…... 6 days ago
- RT @SimpleCEO: 10 Strategies for Successful IEP Meetings rviv.ly/OyiCKH https://t.co/JnletsagEC... 1 week ago
- wired.com/story/coronavi… via @wired... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: job search
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading