Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- 6 must-have gifts for Apple's biggest fans klou.tt/1ick7pb8f8kub... 1 day ago
- Make your own music sound louder and prouder with Landr’s new Mac app klou.tt/16zyyk76dxr50... 1 day ago
- 4 Personalization Trends And 5 Ways To Design Personalized Learning Experiences - eLearning Industry klou.tt/nmp6rzyg8015... 1 day ago
- I'll be there with all me techie teacher friends. These... are FUN! Make things better in your class today! twitter.com/deeplearners/s…... 3 days ago
- Tim Cook says Apple won't combine a MacBook and iPad flip.it/Y.SLR... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: job search
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading