Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @Victortweets @deeplearners Thanks Erika. It's getting exciting!... 2 days ago
- RT @Victortweets: @seansensei @deeplearners looking forward to it!... 2 days ago
- RT @deeplearners: EdTech Conference for ALL Educators coming up fast! deeplearners.com/malaysia2015 Suan Yeo Jay Atwood eventbrite.com/e/future-ready… htt…... 2 days ago
- Educational Material Development+ wp.me/p1PivJ-jI A resource-rich post made for sharing in the connectivist digital-age! #ict #edtech... 2 days ago
- Coming up fast! twitter.com/deeplearners/s…... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: job search
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading