Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? Use what we already know as teachers to make things better in conferences today. wp.me/p1PivJ-jd... 5 days ago
- Spock is dead. Impossible. Best tribute is always a laugh. Two Spocks. Very funny. Long live Leonard Nimoy! youtu.be/WPkByAkAdZs... 5 days ago
- Obama leads Leonard Nimoy tributes bbc.co.uk/news/entertain…... 5 days ago
- RT @rwootenits: Check out my @newsmix channel tech tools for schools featuring @sjunkins @seansensei @edu_thompson newsmix.me/rwootenits/tec…... 5 days ago
- RT @rwootenits: Check out my @newsmix channel tech tools for schools featuring @sjunkins @seansensei @edudemic newsmix.me/rwootenits/tec…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: higher order
This should be a ridiculous question. I mean, we’re teachers! Right? If there is anything we are supposed to know about it’s well, teaching and learning. So then why are so many conferences and workshops less than completely satisfying? And how … Continue reading
Well I finally made it. Learning 2.0, the educational technology for learning conference that everyone wants to attend. I was lucky enough to have moved to the city where it was being held and further convince my new employer of the … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I just finished delivering this workshop at the regional IB event held at Canadian International School, Hong Kong, an expansive and well-connected campus full of enthusiastic and dedicated educators from September 13-15, 2013. I was blessed with 23 teachers interested … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading