Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Programming games is fun but sometimes, especially when we start young, the math can be confusing and we lose track… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 18 hours ago
- A superbly enjoyable example of digital storytelling! youtu.be/IHU9SPs4C4Y https://t.co/JncoIRCyYK... 2 days ago
- #Valentine's Project SERIES: Choose an Animated LOVE LETTER to Make in #Keynote! youtube.com/watch?v=vr8zKu… https://t.co/jDwzUdLw2d... 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/fiywxwR DON’T “LIKE” - - - - > SUBSCRIBE Looking for a regular stream of tech hacks and digitally c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- CREATIVE TECH PROJECT IDEA: Make with your class, your child or on your own! Take a look and if you like, subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: global
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
I love making and sharing things with digital media. I have long pontificated about the new wondrous capacity to share with potentially global audiences through the use of the internet here and elsewhere so will spare you this soap box … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading
I am miles ahead. Miles. I have always been interested in and eager to learn more about and use new technology and naturally, as a teacher, that has meant integration. I have been most proficient to this point in using … Continue reading
Preamble Ramble Having heard from Chris Betcher and Kim about the importance of an online presence when looking for a job I spent time putting together a little something for a job prospect recently. I learned that it is easier … Continue reading