Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Programming games is fun but sometimes, especially when we start young, the math can be confusing and we lose track… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 18 hours ago
- A superbly enjoyable example of digital storytelling! youtu.be/IHU9SPs4C4Y https://t.co/JncoIRCyYK... 2 days ago
- #Valentine's Project SERIES: Choose an Animated LOVE LETTER to Make in #Keynote! youtube.com/watch?v=vr8zKu… https://t.co/jDwzUdLw2d... 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/fiywxwR DON’T “LIKE” - - - - > SUBSCRIBE Looking for a regular stream of tech hacks and digitally c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- CREATIVE TECH PROJECT IDEA: Make with your class, your child or on your own! Take a look and if you like, subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: future
I just finished delivering this workshop at the regional IB event held at Canadian International School, Hong Kong, an expansive and well-connected campus full of enthusiastic and dedicated educators from September 13-15, 2013. I was blessed with 23 teachers interested … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
No doubt there are those out there who would argue there is only one “true way” to define a flipped classroom effort. To those of you (and you know who you are) who find offense at what I am about … Continue reading
I say easier because, no matter how easy the process of web creation can be made, the creation of an effective, attractive, user-friendly design that meets a high standard of functionality will always take time. As an ICT Specialist in … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading