Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @iWorldAustralia: Press Release - STEAM learning gets its own future-ready Ambassador! - iWorld Australia buff.ly/2YY0vNJ https:…... 5 hours ago
- #Creativity is Everything Premium Tee The perfect back to school gift for that special educator in your life. Let t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 9 hours ago
- OK, latest iteration of the upcoming book's cover. Thoughts welcome! https://t.co/fSJeKhpJPz... 1 day ago
- RT @TLCNinja: Sean Thompson, Creativity Sensei explains why Creativity is Everything. Listen, learn, and get early access to his book! http…... 1 week ago
- Fantastic podcast! twitter.com/TLCNinja/statu…... 4 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
It is easier than ever before but, as you might expect, there are more pitfalls than ever when you go the self-published/promoted route. First off though, “Why should I become a published bestseller?” You can share your message … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading