Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Creativity Meets Tech in the Classroom: Check out Interview #75 from the TLC Ninjas, featuring little old me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 23 hours ago
- @MrBlowers @MrBlowers This can be done but involves app smashing. As the self-appointed leader of the burgeoning Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- RT @MirkoGigliato: #lego all it's possible https://t.co/unTuUxKqd0... 1 week ago
- RT @deeplearners: Interesting stuff guys! twitter.com/davidleeedtech…... 1 week ago
- RT @DamianRentoule: I just re-released my latest novel through Kindle Direct. The paths of two refugee families intertwine. It's an easy re…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading