Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/zYBGWjPUd50?a Collaborating in Loooong Google Docs... 1 week ago
- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak just launched a new startup to reinvent tech-industry training lnkd.in/fJgAYYH... 1 week ago
- Superfast, Supereasy Animation with Keynote Using Magic Move lnkd.in/fRWNbmr... 1 week ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/B6O48Q7DsJA?a Superfast, Supereasy Animation with Keynote Using Magic Move... 1 week ago
- This fun, engaging series of mini-lessons will take you step-by-step through the process of creating a simple maze.… lnkd.in/fJ5kRxE... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading