Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @deeplearners: DEEP Learning #edtech conference for ALL educators GEMS World Academy, Singapore, Nov. 14-15: deeplearners.com/singapore2015 http…... 21 hours ago
- Driverless lorry tested on motorway bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 2 days ago
- Deepening our digital footprints at TCIS @NPingeaw @hannahhartman @Joyyounghye http://t.co/b9iewR82Vo... 1 week ago
- http://t.co/MbN6vO33fo... 2 weeks ago
- As a #tech integrator, how do we reflect on student work a-la @VisibleLearning? Here's one way esedtech.weebly.com/reflection.html @JayneAnnYoung... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading