Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Have you tried @Nearpod? bit.ly/1fve224 Sign up, type Promo Code XJH6W7 and create #mobile presentations to engage students!... 2 days ago
- How Kids Are Learning to Code While Playing Minecraft ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014…... 5 days ago
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources | Edutopia edut.to/11FGDtL... 1 week ago
- RT @tokyoedtech: @seansensei I hope you enjoy my blog post with a practical example of making life easier with coding! http://t.co/6l2SBstJ…... 2 weeks ago
- Somehow I feel lesser than all of a sudden... 18 Really Amazing Computer Stations «TwistedSifter twistedsifter.com/2012/06/amazin…... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading