Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Programming games is fun but sometimes, especially when we start young, the math can be confusing and we lose track… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 18 hours ago
- A superbly enjoyable example of digital storytelling! youtu.be/IHU9SPs4C4Y https://t.co/JncoIRCyYK... 2 days ago
- #Valentine's Project SERIES: Choose an Animated LOVE LETTER to Make in #Keynote! youtube.com/watch?v=vr8zKu… https://t.co/jDwzUdLw2d... 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/fiywxwR DON’T “LIKE” - - - - > SUBSCRIBE Looking for a regular stream of tech hacks and digitally c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- CREATIVE TECH PROJECT IDEA: Make with your class, your child or on your own! Take a look and if you like, subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: education
Sorry to my loyal subscribers for the absence of recent posts. My zeal for sharing has found most recent outlet on my seansensei8 YouTube Channel and giveitaway.net website. But, as usual, I digress… I’ve been having a ball teaching people … Continue reading
I’m still a #Creativity Zealot. #vector #graphics #digitalstory I can’t stop making stuff and love to share how with others. I am starting a free course up on Animating for Everyone! (CLICK ME!) If you have slideshow software you have … Continue reading
OK, let’s go out on a limb here. SAMR. We know it. We love it. But have we thought about it? I mean really thought about it? It is doubtlessly a fantastic tool for reflecting on how we integrate technology … Continue reading
This post could as easily be titled, The Best Tool on Your Mac. There is so much about Keynote that can be used in innovative ways for not only communicating but introducing virtually ALL of the fundamentals of computing to … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
This should be a ridiculous question. I mean, we’re teachers! Right? If there is anything we are supposed to know about it’s well, teaching and learning. So then why are so many conferences and workshops less than completely satisfying? And how … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
Well I finally made it. Learning 2.0, the educational technology for learning conference that everyone wants to attend. I was lucky enough to have moved to the city where it was being held and further convince my new employer of the … Continue reading