Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- PLN! I've released a new children's book, The Sharing Tree, an eco-friendly adaption of the Sharing Tree from an Ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 days ago
- Apparently.... It's still free! International bestseller, free for just a few more hours: amazon.com/dp/B082QSTXTC https://t.co/3FKrSZoWcr... 3 days ago
- Free for just a few more hours: International bestseller, Creativity is Everything: Rethinking Technology, Schools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 4 days ago
- RT @teachertheresa: Take a listen today and be sure to check out the free download of @seansensei book in the link (today only)! @RaeHughar…... 4 days ago
- @JamesDSayer @eslweb @SethiDeClercq @tokyoedtech has been developing just this for a few years: youtube.com/channel/UC2vm-…... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Digital responsibility
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
No doubt there are those out there who would argue there is only one “true way” to define a flipped classroom effort. To those of you (and you know who you are) who find offense at what I am about … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading