Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Fantastic for demonstrating understanding and integrating technology into any discipline. youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_MfV…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- How to Become an Apple Distinguished Educator (or #ADE) technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/how…... 1 week ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp The latest, greatest and first video of 2019! youtu.be/DR8cNTJjWCo True story of a hilar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp A Christmas Challenge! Can you recognize all 12 of the seasonal characters in this odd litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- Just in time for the Holidays! A #TNG Holiday Special! youtu.be/A0qFROMpNtQ https://t.co/IerCfP8icH... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: copyright
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
If you want something to be remembered you have to frame it in a narrative. Visual Literacy, which can be broken into further subsets like infographics and digital storytelling, encompasses a skill set of increasing importance in a world where information grows … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading