Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- youtu.be/ZKXyUb5_M6I Here you go Ma! Another original for ya. Anyone who wants to learn how to make one just lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 1 week ago
- Added some new resources to #Scratch page: Programming Setup Steps leading to a new Explorer Interactive game Tutor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 weeks ago
- Added some new resources to #Scratch: Programming Setup Steps leading to a new Explorer Interactive game Tutorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @MattHarrisEdD: Come by the expo and tech talks theatre at 10:30 to learn how we can connect all #edtech programs and schools worldwide.…... 3 weeks ago
- @melindannalford Couldn't agree more. I've written a book about it! I put together this book trailer for a potentia… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 4 months ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: collaboration
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
Well I finally made it. Learning 2.0, the educational technology for learning conference that everyone wants to attend. I was lucky enough to have moved to the city where it was being held and further convince my new employer of the … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I just finished delivering this workshop at the regional IB event held at Canadian International School, Hong Kong, an expansive and well-connected campus full of enthusiastic and dedicated educators from September 13-15, 2013. I was blessed with 23 teachers interested … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
I say easier because, no matter how easy the process of web creation can be made, the creation of an effective, attractive, user-friendly design that meets a high standard of functionality will always take time. As an ICT Specialist in … Continue reading