Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Hey thanks! The B&W paperback will be available later today. Amazon charges an arm and a leg for color hard copies.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- 💻Younger learners often struggle with online research. It’s easy to get lost in “the GOOGLE”... so don’t! This shor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- RT @EdTechMac: You Can Now Download 150,000 Free Illustrations of the Natural World flip.it/Sy2Q-B... 1 week ago
- This crew is awesome! twitter.com/ericb321/statu…... 2 weeks ago
- RT @jesgarrigan: Look what @GDerrSDOL made!!! Bug him if you want it!! #sdoltech https://t.co/utyOC6dxrR... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: acceptable usage
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading