Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- First in series: Digital creativity with Keynote! Learn to set up a #Keynote file on your Mac for video and the bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- RT @AdamSlaterEDU: Next Monday join @JasonM_2 & @TanyaLeClair for the final #APAC #AppleEDUchat of 2020! The topic will explore how tech ca…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @TechyLeaderEDU: 📢 Do you think you've got what it takes to be a #lifelong #learner? Are you ready to get your #EternalLearner ON? 💡Joi…... 1 month ago
- @eslweb Hey thanks James! Love to see more bestsellers born in this PLN! #creativityiseverything... 1 month ago
- Hey all, I'm offering 60% off my my new Publishing Coach Program for all my social media peeps. Share it around whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Sharing
Sorry to my loyal subscribers for the absence of recent posts. My zeal for sharing has found most recent outlet on my seansensei8 YouTube Channel and giveitaway.net website. But, as usual, I digress… I’ve been having a ball teaching people … Continue reading
I’m still a #Creativity Zealot. #vector #graphics #digitalstory I can’t stop making stuff and love to share how with others. I am starting a free course up on Animating for Everyone! (CLICK ME!) If you have slideshow software you have … Continue reading
As part of a LinkedIn discussion on what to do with younger (elementary / primary) learners in ICT (#EdTech) I thought I would share some of my thoughts with the wider community. I presently work with children K-4. I am … Continue reading
OK, if you’ve been to this blog before you know I am mad for the share. Networking and supporting one another IS the way of the future. Technology empowers and drives it. If you are involved with educational technology in … Continue reading
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
This post could as easily be titled, The Best Tool on Your Mac. There is so much about Keynote that can be used in innovative ways for not only communicating but introducing virtually ALL of the fundamentals of computing to … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
This is a subject of much controversy, surrounded by secrecy and shrouded in darkness. Alright, that isn’t exactly true and more than a bit of an overstatement. It has a nice ring to it though. Preamble I had the privilege of … Continue reading