Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- giveitaway.net/free-images.ht… I am compelled to create and I love to share when I do. I will keep adding images here that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- Want to make original GIF? Looking for something creative to do with a class? Make Original GIF (graphic interchan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- RT @mrshaleinasia: Super excited to be sharing @TheLevel5 with @jdungan this November on #disruptingleadership #changeleader https://t.co/T…... 3 weeks ago
- RT @kamontheauthor: Excellent article for Indies CreateSpace vs KDP Print kindlepreneur.com/createspace-vs… via @DaveChesson... 3 weeks ago
- RT @twistedhumanit1: Great Father's Day Gift! teespring.com/father-s-day-5… https://t.co/Y02oCgypeU... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Sharing
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
This is a subject of much controversy, surrounded by secrecy and shrouded in darkness. Alright, that isn’t exactly true and more than a bit of an overstatement. It has a nice ring to it though. Preamble I just had the privilege … Continue reading