Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- UK firms develop drone-freezing ray bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 13 hours ago
- RT @mashable: Facebook looking at 'Like' replacement with several emotions, report says on.mash.to/1ZfJKcI http://t.co/w0nMoObB3J... 23 hours ago
- RT @deeplearners: DEEP Learning #edtech conference for ALL educators GEMS World Academy, Singapore, Nov. 14-15: deeplearners.com/singapore2015 http…... 2 days ago
- Driverless lorry tested on motorway bbc.co.uk/news/technolog…... 3 days ago
- Deepening our digital footprints at TCIS @NPingeaw @hannahhartman @Joyyounghye http://t.co/b9iewR82Vo... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Remix
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If you want something to be remembered you have to frame it in a narrative. Visual Literacy, which can be broken into further subsets like infographics and digital storytelling, encompasses a skill set of increasing importance in a world where information grows … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading