Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @nowthisnews Why do we need this “innovation“? #missingthepoint... 22 hours ago
- RT @mrpielee: Amazing working with Year 4 this afternoon to use Keynote to show how our digestive system works #AppleEDUChat https://t.co/5…... 22 hours ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/W07zWnp-EBU?a Animations in Keynote Tutorial... 1 day ago
- RT @deeplearners: Animated Basic Introduction: Parts of a Computer Made to intorduce the parts of a computer to young students of computer…... 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/Riy5K3Zo1mo?a Animated Basic Introduction: Parts of a Computer... 1 day ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Remix
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If you want something to be remembered you have to frame it in a narrative. Visual Literacy, which can be broken into further subsets like infographics and digital storytelling, encompasses a skill set of increasing importance in a world where information grows … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading