Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @svartling Big #Apple fan. I'm starting a Keynote Animators Movement! Check out what I animated COMPLETELY in Keyno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 14 hours ago
- Watch it! Love it! Subscribe to learn how to make it! The Most Epic Superhero Trailer (made in Keynote) EVER!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp Short, easy tutorial for picking up FREE #YouTube traffic via Facebook! youtu.be/0kR882_XxFs... 3 days ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp A fairly exhaustive introduction to how to make animated explanation videos for any class u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- Great way to jump in and get started1 twitter.com/deeplearners/s…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: PYP
This post could as easily be titled, The Best Tool on Your Mac. There is so much about Keynote that can be used in innovative ways for not only communicating but introducing virtually ALL of the fundamentals of computing to … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I just finished delivering this workshop at the regional IB event held at Canadian International School, Hong Kong, an expansive and well-connected campus full of enthusiastic and dedicated educators from September 13-15, 2013. I was blessed with 23 teachers interested … Continue reading