Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Love letter from your #1 fan, er, #ConstantReader @StephenKing Been away awhile but when I decided to start reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 1 month ago
- Robots to affect up to 30% of UK jobs, says PwC bbc.co.uk/news/business-…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project lnkd.in/g6ER-dw... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig… https://t.co/m6Wa1j2ihl... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Professional Development
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
I’m proud to be sharing out my first Kindle eBook for free this week. Over 10,000 readers of the original pdf from the giveitaway.net edtech site. I hope it may offer some insights to those interested. Go here to get your … Continue reading
OK, let’s go out on a limb here. SAMR. We know it. We love it. But have we thought about it? I mean really thought about it? It is doubtlessly a fantastic tool for reflecting on how we integrate technology … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading