Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Programming games is fun but sometimes, especially when we start young, the math can be confusing and we lose track… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 18 hours ago
- A superbly enjoyable example of digital storytelling! youtu.be/IHU9SPs4C4Y https://t.co/JncoIRCyYK... 2 days ago
- #Valentine's Project SERIES: Choose an Animated LOVE LETTER to Make in #Keynote! youtube.com/watch?v=vr8zKu… https://t.co/jDwzUdLw2d... 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/fiywxwR DON’T “LIKE” - - - - > SUBSCRIBE Looking for a regular stream of tech hacks and digitally c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- CREATIVE TECH PROJECT IDEA: Make with your class, your child or on your own! Take a look and if you like, subscribe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Professional Development
Sorry to my loyal subscribers for the absence of recent posts. My zeal for sharing has found most recent outlet on my seansensei8 YouTube Channel and giveitaway.net website. But, as usual, I digress… I’ve been having a ball teaching people … Continue reading
As part of a LinkedIn discussion on what to do with younger (elementary / primary) learners in ICT (#EdTech) I thought I would share some of my thoughts with the wider community. I presently work with children K-4. I am … Continue reading
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
I’m proud to be sharing out my first Kindle eBook for free this week. Over 10,000 readers of the original pdf from the giveitaway.net edtech site. I hope it may offer some insights to those interested. Go here to get your … Continue reading
OK, let’s go out on a limb here. SAMR. We know it. We love it. But have we thought about it? I mean really thought about it? It is doubtlessly a fantastic tool for reflecting on how we integrate technology … Continue reading
This post could as easily be titled, The Best Tool on Your Mac. There is so much about Keynote that can be used in innovative ways for not only communicating but introducing virtually ALL of the fundamentals of computing to … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading