Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Sweet! twitter.com/tokyoedtech/st…... 5 days ago
- I’m loving this book! Great summer time PD right in my hands. #creativity twitter.com/mrsricklis/sta…... 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=sdriyb… Make your own, original explainer video today! Add to your digital communication toolbox an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- Unleash your #creativity with this Free, Easy Introduction to #Animation on #Mac course: digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/p/home https://t.co/EVV7twbiA2... 1 week ago
- RT @amturner11: Technology at GIS. Our fantastic video we produced showcasing the use of technology at GIS. Huge thanks to all involved htt…... 4 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Producing
ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad So, my daughter just LOVES the Elephant & Piggie series by Mo Willems. They are simply illustrated stories for beginning readers. We were so inspired by the series we (well, mainly I) wrote a story … Continue reading
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
I’m proud to be sharing out my first Kindle eBook for free this week. Over 10,000 readers of the original pdf from the giveitaway.net edtech site. I hope it may offer some insights to those interested. Go here to get your … Continue reading
This post could as easily be titled, The Best Tool on Your Mac. There is so much about Keynote that can be used in innovative ways for not only communicating but introducing virtually ALL of the fundamentals of computing to … Continue reading
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
If there is a group I need to talk to about this, this must be it. I’ve joined up with DEEP Learning to deliver edtech conferences. We are always looking for collaborators. Schools looking to host events, school liaisons wanting … Continue reading
This is a subject of much controversy, surrounded by secrecy and shrouded in darkness. Alright, that isn’t exactly true and more than a bit of an overstatement. It has a nice ring to it though. Preamble I had the privilege of … Continue reading