Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @melindannalford Couldn't agree more. I've written a book about it! I put together this book trailer for a potentia… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 2 months ago
- @remixeverything Hi Kirby. Still looking for that publisher... Thanks for previous ok on quote. Wondering if you mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 2 months ago
- I love getting @austinkleon’s newsletter every week. Sign up here: austinkleon.com/newsletter... 2 months ago
- MakerSpace/Design Thinking podcast finally shared on resource page: Loads of theory, advice, inspiration & links to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 months ago
- @johnrinker podcast finally shared on resource page: MakerSpace/Design Thinking. Loads of theory, advice, inspirati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 months ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: New Media
I had an aunt if mine pose a confusing question the other day. What if someone sees my daughter’s picture online? Hmmm… I post them so they can be seen. I asked her if she remembered how exciting it was … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
No doubt there are those out there who would argue there is only one “true way” to define a flipped classroom effort. To those of you (and you know who you are) who find offense at what I am about … Continue reading
Social Learning Theory, Digital Citizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
I say easier because, no matter how easy the process of web creation can be made, the creation of an effective, attractive, user-friendly design that meets a high standard of functionality will always take time. As an ICT Specialist in … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
I love making and sharing things with digital media. I have long pontificated about the new wondrous capacity to share with potentially global audiences through the use of the internet here and elsewhere so will spare you this soap box … Continue reading
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading