Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Sweet! twitter.com/tokyoedtech/st…... 5 days ago
- I’m loving this book! Great summer time PD right in my hands. #creativity twitter.com/mrsricklis/sta…... 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=sdriyb… Make your own, original explainer video today! Add to your digital communication toolbox an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- Unleash your #creativity with this Free, Easy Introduction to #Animation on #Mac course: digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/p/home https://t.co/EVV7twbiA2... 1 week ago
- RT @amturner11: Technology at GIS. Our fantastic video we produced showcasing the use of technology at GIS. Huge thanks to all involved htt…... 4 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: IB
If you’ve been here before you know this blog is dedicated to creating and sharing. I have recently been asked about materials development and “what I do.” Well, I’m a teacher at the core of it all. I do what I … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I just finished delivering this workshop at the regional IB event held at Canadian International School, Hong Kong, an expansive and well-connected campus full of enthusiastic and dedicated educators from September 13-15, 2013. I was blessed with 23 teachers interested … Continue reading
Use of the design cycle is the focus of MYP Technology classes. It can be difficult for students accustomed to a final assessment project style (as is partially the case in the PYP) to grasp that the manner in which they create … Continue reading
I would like to share with you an idea. We are presently having the students involved in the Primary Years Programme‘s (PYP) culminating Exhibition use the Middle Years Programme‘s design cycle (left) as a fundamental part of their process. As educators … Continue reading