Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- This fun video is a great introduction to #cartooning for literacy in your classroom. There is a link for a Free Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 6 hours ago
- @alycia_owen Hey Alycia. I sent a message via Whova but I'm here too. Let's talk! I'm attaching my "cartoonified" s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 11 hours ago
- Full session video here in case you missed it live: youtu.be/idkPqkrVRi8 Lesson notes for self-study here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- #etc2019bkk ANOTHER Empathy connected Keynote! Check out this video for a fun little summary/classroom ideas for in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- #etc2019bkk Inspired by this morning's keynote I thought I'd share this easy to use video for your class: What is E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Digital Learning
Sorry to my loyal subscribers for the absence of recent posts. My zeal for sharing has found most recent outlet on my seansensei8 YouTube Channel and giveitaway.net website. But, as usual, I digress… I’ve been having a ball teaching people … Continue reading
ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad So, my daughter just LOVES the Elephant & Piggie series by Mo Willems. They are simply illustrated stories for beginning readers. We were so inspired by the series we (well, mainly I) wrote a story … Continue reading
The short answer: It’s about: More focused collaboration with colleagues to improve learning (ideally supported by a team) Improving good practice through collaborative design of better outcomes and learning objectives Not starting and ending with technology (though it matters!)… For … Continue reading
OK, let’s talk YouTube. Recently some students at school saw some shocking things on YouTube. We went into full mobilisation on how to deal with this. We briefly considered locking it out of the school’s Google environment but then decided … Continue reading
As part of a LinkedIn discussion on what to do with younger (elementary / primary) learners in ICT (#EdTech) I thought I would share some of my thoughts with the wider community. I presently work with children K-4. I am … Continue reading
OK, if you’ve been to this blog before you know I am mad for the share. Networking and supporting one another IS the way of the future. Technology empowers and drives it. If you are involved with educational technology in … Continue reading
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading
I’m proud to be sharing out my first Kindle eBook for free this week. Over 10,000 readers of the original pdf from the giveitaway.net edtech site. I hope it may offer some insights to those interested. Go here to get your … Continue reading
OK, let’s go out on a limb here. SAMR. We know it. We love it. But have we thought about it? I mean really thought about it? It is doubtlessly a fantastic tool for reflecting on how we integrate technology … Continue reading