Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Creativity Meets Tech in the Classroom: Check out Interview #75 from the TLC Ninjas, featuring little old me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 23 hours ago
- @MrBlowers @MrBlowers This can be done but involves app smashing. As the self-appointed leader of the burgeoning Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- RT @MirkoGigliato: #lego all it's possible https://t.co/unTuUxKqd0... 1 week ago
- RT @deeplearners: Interesting stuff guys! twitter.com/davidleeedtech…... 1 week ago
- RT @DamianRentoule: I just re-released my latest novel through Kindle Direct. The paths of two refugee families intertwine. It's an easy re…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Category Archives: Digital Citizenship
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
I had an aunt if mine pose a confusing question the other day. What if someone sees my daughter’s picture online? Hmmm… I post them so they can be seen. I asked her if she remembered how exciting it was … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Social Learning Theory, Digital Citizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading