Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @JayThompsonEdu: In Singapore for @edutech_asia and want to extend the networking and fun? Join us for our special #PubPDasia event Nove…... 2 days ago
- 😃 youtu.be/SZYei0WN1xM This video starts with a short example and then demonstrates how to achieve similar effec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 days ago
- 😃 #creativityiseverything The entire Keynote Mac tutorial is here explaining how to make a background, draw a scary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- From picture-in-picture to green screen and split screen. This short tutorial will make you a superstar. Chock-full… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- Sean Thompson さんが「TGIフライデーズ 五反田店」で『どのように当店をお知りになったかお教え下さい。』という質問に「前から知っていた」と答えました。 tgifridays.co.jp... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Author Archives: Sean Thompson
It is easier than ever before but, as you might expect, there are more pitfalls than ever when you go the self-published/promoted route. First off though, “Why should I become a published bestseller?” You can share your message … Continue reading
Sorry to my loyal subscribers for the absence of recent posts. My zeal for sharing has found most recent outlet on my seansensei8 YouTube Channel and giveitaway.net website. But, as usual, I digress… I’ve been having a ball teaching people … Continue reading
I’m still a #Creativity Zealot. #vector #graphics #digitalstory I can’t stop making stuff and love to share how with others. I am starting a free course up on Animating for Everyone! (CLICK ME!) If you have slideshow software you have … Continue reading
ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad So, my daughter just LOVES the Elephant & Piggie series by Mo Willems. They are simply illustrated stories for beginning readers. We were so inspired by the series we (well, mainly I) wrote a story … Continue reading
The short answer: It’s about: More focused collaboration with colleagues to improve learning (ideally supported by a team) Improving good practice through collaborative design of better outcomes and learning objectives Not starting and ending with technology (though it matters!)… For … Continue reading
OK, let’s talk YouTube. Recently some students at school saw some shocking things on YouTube. We went into full mobilisation on how to deal with this. We briefly considered locking it out of the school’s Google environment but then decided … Continue reading
As part of a LinkedIn discussion on what to do with younger (elementary / primary) learners in ICT (#EdTech) I thought I would share some of my thoughts with the wider community. I presently work with children K-4. I am … Continue reading
OK, if you’ve been to this blog before you know I am mad for the share. Networking and supporting one another IS the way of the future. Technology empowers and drives it. If you are involved with educational technology in … Continue reading
Dear Apple, As you know, I am very fond of you. We’ve been through alot together over the years. We’ve grown together. So I want you to know that what I say, I say out of love. OK, here … Continue reading