Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Love letter from your #1 fan, er, #ConstantReader @StephenKing Been away awhile but when I decided to start reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 3 days ago
- Robots to affect up to 30% of UK jobs, says PwC bbc.co.uk/news/business-…... 4 days ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project lnkd.in/g6ER-dw... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig… https://t.co/m6Wa1j2ihl... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: December 2014
It’s easier than you might think to polish up your G+ “face.” I’ve used Keynote but anything in landscape would work the same. In the image below you can see how I’ve used about 40% of the whole slide height. … Continue reading
This should be a ridiculous question. I mean, we’re teachers! Right? If there is anything we are supposed to know about it’s well, teaching and learning. So then why are so many conferences and workshops less than completely satisfying? And how … Continue reading
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading