Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Google Virtual End of Year Event Guide: Download the checklist. youtu.be/4nCiLLAYu5g... 3 days ago
- Just, w-o-w twitter.com/sportscenter/s…... 3 days ago
- RT @MiroHQ: Collaborate on an online whiteboard just like you would in Google Docs. Free forever. Works for teams of all sizes. Sign up and…... 1 week ago
- RT @slqld: Attention young writers, illustrators, cartoonists and adventurers: meet The Story Doctor, Dr. Cameron Stelzer! Get involved in…... 1 week ago
- All these courses are now free to sign up for to help with remote learning now, or later! digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/courses/ https://t.co/fwHIQxQfJ6... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
I have to admit it. I was a little reluctant about Google+ at first. I did my due diligence with Twitter and had some good traffic going through my websites, blog, YouTube Channel and slideshare. Felt I had the whole … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading