Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- “Without peer assessment, students lose an opportunity for developing into a community of learners.” #bestpractices... 12 hours ago
- @remixeverything creator's insightful and entertaining new series has me! thisisnotaconspiracytheory.com/series/... 3 days ago
- 😃29% of Crash Course in #Keynote until Aug. 31😎 udemy.com/keynote-basics… https://t.co/BByNwFBaIk... 1 week ago
- Great starter for safety within #youtube technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/you…... 1 week ago
- 42% off for 5 more hours! Leave a review for free access to upcoming course, Everyone is a (KEYNOTE) Animator. https://t.co/3qoGLyiQPX... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2014
I have to admit it. I was a little reluctant about Google+ at first. I did my due diligence with Twitter and had some good traffic going through my websites, blog, YouTube Channel and slideshare. Felt I had the whole … Continue reading
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
Shared this trick with my #iTeach #GAFE’rs yesterday and thought I’d share it with you too! Share it around. More Google Apps slideshow tutorials here and a whole #GAFE Flipped program here.