Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- “Without peer assessment, students lose an opportunity for developing into a community of learners.” #bestpractices... 11 hours ago
- @remixeverything creator's insightful and entertaining new series has me! thisisnotaconspiracytheory.com/series/... 3 days ago
- 😃29% of Crash Course in #Keynote until Aug. 31😎 udemy.com/keynote-basics… https://t.co/BByNwFBaIk... 1 week ago
- Great starter for safety within #youtube technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2016/11/02/you…... 1 week ago
- 42% off for 5 more hours! Leave a review for free access to upcoming course, Everyone is a (KEYNOTE) Animator. https://t.co/3qoGLyiQPX... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: January 2014
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
I made this to support students and teachers at my school. I hope it can help others too. Researching Online (made easy) from Sean Thompson