Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Creativity Meets Tech in the Classroom: Check out Interview #75 from the TLC Ninjas, featuring little old me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 23 hours ago
- @MrBlowers @MrBlowers This can be done but involves app smashing. As the self-appointed leader of the burgeoning Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 week ago
- RT @MirkoGigliato: #lego all it's possible https://t.co/unTuUxKqd0... 1 week ago
- RT @deeplearners: Interesting stuff guys! twitter.com/davidleeedtech…... 1 week ago
- RT @DamianRentoule: I just re-released my latest novel through Kindle Direct. The paths of two refugee families intertwine. It's an easy re…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Use of the design cycle is the focus of MYP Technology classes. It can be difficult for students accustomed to a final assessment project style (as is partially the case in the PYP) to grasp that the manner in which they create … Continue reading
I would like to share with you an idea. We are presently having the students involved in the Primary Years Programme‘s (PYP) culminating Exhibition use the Middle Years Programme‘s design cycle (left) as a fundamental part of their process. As educators … Continue reading