Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Love letter from your #1 fan, er, #ConstantReader @StephenKing Been away awhile but when I decided to start reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 3 days ago
- Robots to affect up to 30% of UK jobs, says PwC bbc.co.uk/news/business-…... 4 days ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project lnkd.in/g6ER-dw... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig… https://t.co/m6Wa1j2ihl... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Use of the design cycle is the focus of MYP Technology classes. It can be difficult for students accustomed to a final assessment project style (as is partially the case in the PYP) to grasp that the manner in which they create … Continue reading
I would like to share with you an idea. We are presently having the students involved in the Primary Years Programme‘s (PYP) culminating Exhibition use the Middle Years Programme‘s design cycle (left) as a fundamental part of their process. As educators … Continue reading