Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/zYBGWjPUd50?a Collaborating in Loooong Google Docs... 4 days ago
- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak just launched a new startup to reinvent tech-industry training lnkd.in/fJgAYYH... 6 days ago
- Superfast, Supereasy Animation with Keynote Using Magic Move lnkd.in/fRWNbmr... 6 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/B6O48Q7DsJA?a Superfast, Supereasy Animation with Keynote Using Magic Move... 6 days ago
- This fun, engaging series of mini-lessons will take you step-by-step through the process of creating a simple maze.… lnkd.in/fJ5kRxE... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
All words are labels on intellectual pigeonholes Advertisements
Making mistakes is forgivable. Being counterproductive is not.
Anything worth sharing professionally should be online. Anything worth doing is worth sharing.
Social Learning Theory, Digital Citizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning
Student Life @DISK As an MYP interested school we are introducing MYP-style Technology classes. This video was produced to help “flip” our classroom. Students can view this (or the SlideShare version) elsewhere in order to spend more time in class … Continue reading
Habits make people.
I was going to call this blog post, Create a Student Content Generated Learner Profile Website for Your School But that sounds way academic and I want people to actually read this. If you are a PYP, MYP, DP (or … Continue reading
Excellent schools are committed to where they’re going. Good schools are committed to where they’re at.
I say easier because, no matter how easy the process of web creation can be made, the creation of an effective, attractive, user-friendly design that meets a high standard of functionality will always take time. As an ICT Specialist in … Continue reading