Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Love letter from your #1 fan, er, #ConstantReader @StephenKing Been away awhile but when I decided to start reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 1 month ago
- Robots to affect up to 30% of UK jobs, says PwC bbc.co.uk/news/business-…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project lnkd.in/g6ER-dw... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig… https://t.co/m6Wa1j2ihl... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
My name is Sean Thompson and I am an analytic addict. I have to admit it. In the days since publishing the giveaway.net site and it’s partner in crime, the giveitawaydotcom wiki (8 days ago at the time of writing) … Continue reading
I love making and sharing things with digital media. I have long pontificated about the new wondrous capacity to share with potentially global audiences through the use of the internet here and elsewhere so will spare you this soap box … Continue reading
Axiom: Children will meet your expectations no matter how high or low you set them. Anecdotal remark: Children of large families help out with very adult supervisory roles. Small children in developing nations often use “adult tools” without doing themselves … Continue reading