Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- The next in the series. Subscribe to get them all! youtu.be/l8Lb-gphCTA #data https://t.co/NYi0rtoj2H... 3 days ago
- Live Python Coding - TETRIS Part 2 youtu.be/82_PDyoYkcI via @YouTube... 1 week ago
- Thanks in large part to my new subscribers I’ve just passed the 140,000 mark! bit.ly/digisubz DON’T “LIKE”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 weeks ago
- facebook.com/10264693907013…... 3 weeks ago
- facebook.com/643092329/post…... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
My name is Sean Thompson and I am an analytic addict. I have to admit it. In the days since publishing the giveaway.net site and it’s partner in crime, the giveitawaydotcom wiki (8 days ago at the time of writing) … Continue reading
I love making and sharing things with digital media. I have long pontificated about the new wondrous capacity to share with potentially global audiences through the use of the internet here and elsewhere so will spare you this soap box … Continue reading
Axiom: Children will meet your expectations no matter how high or low you set them. Anecdotal remark: Children of large families help out with very adult supervisory roles. Small children in developing nations often use “adult tools” without doing themselves … Continue reading