Much of what we’re transmitting is doomed to obsolescence at a far more rapid rate than ever before. And that knowledge becomes what we call obsoledge: obsolete knowledge. We have this enormous bank of obsolete knowledge in our heads, in our books, and in our culture. When change was slower, obsoledge didn’t pile up as quickly. Now, because everything is in rapid change, the amount of obsolete knowledge that we have — and that we teach — is greater and greater and greater. We’re drowning in obsolete information. We make big decisions — personal decisions — based on it, and public and political decisions based on it.
Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Added some new resources to #Scratch page: Programming Setup Steps leading to a new Explorer Interactive game Tutor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 49 minutes ago
- Added some new resources to #Scratch: Programming Setup Steps leading to a new Explorer Interactive game Tutorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 1 hour ago
- RT @MattHarrisEdD: Come by the expo and tech talks theatre at 10:30 to learn how we can connect all #edtech programs and schools worldwide.…... 2 hours ago
- @melindannalford Couldn't agree more. I've written a book about it! I put together this book trailer for a potentia… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 months ago
- @remixeverything Hi Kirby. Still looking for that publisher... Thanks for previous ok on quote. Wondering if you mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…... 3 months ago
CHECK ME OUT!