Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @RalfSiegesmund what r u talking about?... 19 hours ago
- RT @deeplearners: Redefining the learning experience #edtec #21c https://t.co/HpEW1F2x05... 1 day ago
- Me in trouble BIG with the bosses now! twitter.com/tsschmidty/sta…... 1 day ago
- RT @iKrips: I'll just leave this here. #edchat #in https://t.co/NEOLd0m1Lg... 1 day ago
- Barber Promises Kid Free Haircuts For Life -- In Return For Good Grades klou.tt/u9nk1807bzu1... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading