Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @zacksiri: Facebook's Messenger platform will let you download apps, message businesses flip.it/0EDuE... 20 hours ago
- RT @DavidFifeVP: Teachers Who Tweet: 50 Educators You Should Follow zite.to/1xAB3zg... 20 hours ago
- RT @BrianLockwood: @traintheteacher I make sure all our Job adds are tweeted with hash tags & then duplicate it on Facebook & Linkedin... 20 hours ago
- RT @traintheteacher: @BrianLockwood happening. Watching how an ad for a job at a networked school in NZ constantly being reshared amongst t…... 20 hours ago
- RT @javajive: "Your applicants are Googling You – digital footprints aren’t one way” by @traintheteacher @COETAIL #coetail http://t.co/YkSt…... 20 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading