Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- PLN! I've released a new children's book, The Sharing Tree, an eco-friendly adaption of the Sharing Tree from an Ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 days ago
- Apparently.... It's still free! International bestseller, free for just a few more hours: amazon.com/dp/B082QSTXTC https://t.co/3FKrSZoWcr... 4 days ago
- Free for just a few more hours: International bestseller, Creativity is Everything: Rethinking Technology, Schools… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 4 days ago
- RT @teachertheresa: Take a listen today and be sure to check out the free download of @seansensei book in the link (today only)! @RaeHughar…... 4 days ago
- @JamesDSayer @eslweb @SethiDeClercq @tokyoedtech has been developing just this for a few years: youtube.com/channel/UC2vm-…... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I do love educators’ creativity in constructing new language. “Transdisciplinary” is another personal favorite. Need a word? Make one up! My Infographic: Project Based Learning Group Achievement by Mid-week 9 I chose to produce this infographic for three reasons. To “inspire” … Continue reading
Digital storytelling is the practice of combining narrative with digital content, including images, sound, and video, to create a short movie… … Continue reading
As this week’s focus is all about visual images and last week’s was about layout in posts I have decided to incorporate all of the contenders from my search for an image to use in class. In the end, I … Continue reading