Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- How Kids Are Learning to Code While Playing Minecraft ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2014…... 1 day ago
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources | Edutopia edut.to/11FGDtL... 4 days ago
- RT @tokyoedtech: @seansensei I hope you enjoy my blog post with a practical example of making life easier with coding! http://t.co/6l2SBstJ…... 1 week ago
- Somehow I feel lesser than all of a sudden... 18 Really Amazing Computer Stations «TwistedSifter twistedsifter.com/2012/06/amazin…... 2 weeks ago
- #PYP Visual Breakdown: One Simplified Overview youtu.be/EItTByg6ijM via @YouTube #IBEN... 2 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I do love educators’ creativity in constructing new language. “Transdisciplinary” is another personal favorite. Need a word? Make one up! My Infographic: Project Based Learning Group Achievement by Mid-week 9 I chose to produce this infographic for three reasons. To “inspire” … Continue reading
Digital storytelling is the practice of combining narrative with digital content, including images, sound, and video, to create a short movie… … Continue reading
As this week’s focus is all about visual images and last week’s was about layout in posts I have decided to incorporate all of the contenders from my search for an image to use in class. In the end, I … Continue reading