Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? Use what we already know as teachers to make things better in conferences today. wp.me/p1PivJ-jd... 17 hours ago
- Spock is dead. Impossible. Best tribute is always a laugh. Two Spocks. Very funny. Long live Leonard Nimoy! youtu.be/WPkByAkAdZs... 18 hours ago
- Obama leads Leonard Nimoy tributes bbc.co.uk/news/entertain…... 18 hours ago
- RT @rwootenits: Check out my @newsmix channel tech tools for schools featuring @sjunkins @seansensei @edu_thompson newsmix.me/rwootenits/tec…... 18 hours ago
- RT @rwootenits: Check out my @newsmix channel tech tools for schools featuring @sjunkins @seansensei @edudemic newsmix.me/rwootenits/tec…... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I do love educators’ creativity in constructing new language. “Transdisciplinary” is another personal favorite. Need a word? Make one up! My Infographic: Project Based Learning Group Achievement by Mid-week 9 I chose to produce this infographic for three reasons. To “inspire” … Continue reading
Digital storytelling is the practice of combining narrative with digital content, including images, sound, and video, to create a short movie… … Continue reading
As this week’s focus is all about visual images and last week’s was about layout in posts I have decided to incorporate all of the contenders from my search for an image to use in class. In the end, I … Continue reading