Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Fantastic podcast! twitter.com/tlcninja/statu…... 3 days ago
- Sweet! twitter.com/tokyoedtech/st…... 1 week ago
- I’m loving this book! Great summer time PD right in my hands. #creativity twitter.com/MrsRicklis/sta…... 2 weeks ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=sdriyb… Make your own, original explainer video today! Add to your digital communication toolbox an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- Unleash your #creativity with this Free, Easy Introduction to #Animation on #Mac course: digital-creativity-club.teachable.com/p/home https://t.co/EVV7twbiA2... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
ICT in the Classroom: Integrated to Serve the 21st Century Needs of Our Children, an Introduction wih Examples from My Class
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading
So much to know and learn. The World Wide Web, if nothing else, is so vast as to consider almost endless. Some of the basic foundations are explained in the flippable book format found at 20 Things I Learned, produced … Continue reading
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading