Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Fantastic for demonstrating understanding and integrating technology into any discipline. youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_MfV…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 day ago
- How to Become an Apple Distinguished Educator (or #ADE) technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/how…... 1 week ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp The latest, greatest and first video of 2019! youtu.be/DR8cNTJjWCo True story of a hilar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 2 weeks ago
- goo.gl/W7ydTp A Christmas Challenge! Can you recognize all 12 of the seasonal characters in this odd litt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 1 month ago
- Just in time for the Holidays! A #TNG Holiday Special! youtu.be/A0qFROMpNtQ https://t.co/IerCfP8icH... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
ICT in the Classroom: Integrated to Serve the 21st Century Needs of Our Children, an Introduction wih Examples from My Class
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading
So much to know and learn. The World Wide Web, if nothing else, is so vast as to consider almost endless. Some of the basic foundations are explained in the flippable book format found at 20 Things I Learned, produced … Continue reading
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading