Sean is the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @RalfSiegesmund what r u talking about?... 1 day ago
- RT @deeplearners: Redefining the learning experience #edtec #21c https://t.co/HpEW1F2x05... 2 days ago
- Me in trouble BIG with the bosses now! twitter.com/tsschmidty/sta…... 2 days ago
- RT @iKrips: I'll just leave this here. #edchat #in https://t.co/NEOLd0m1Lg... 2 days ago
- Barber Promises Kid Free Haircuts For Life -- In Return For Good Grades klou.tt/u9nk1807bzu1... 3 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading
The Sharing Tree By Sean Thompson Abstract/Foreword: Inspired by the Shel Silverstein’s book, The Giving Tree, this story offers a different perspective on the friendship that can exist between man (the boy Meekwun) and nature (as personified through the tree). Informed from … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading