Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Facebook fighting court order over law enforcement access flip.it/qmkIto... 1 week ago
- Elon Musk warns of AI's risks, calls for regulation now flip.it/TC6oYH... 1 week ago
- Spring Show 2017 Livestream youtube.com/watch?v=d6nBwg…... 2 months ago
- Google Docs users hit with sophisticated phishing attack in their inboxes theguardian.com/technology/201…... 2 months ago
- RT @gderry: #5mins4fun great find @klbeasley 5 ways humour boosts creative thinking in the classroom. Love it spencerauthor.com/2017/04/five-w… @shau…... 3 months ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading
The Sharing Tree By Sean Thompson Abstract/Foreword: Inspired by the Shel Silverstein’s book, The Giving Tree, this story offers a different perspective on the friendship that can exist between man (the boy Meekwun) and nature (as personified through the tree). Informed from … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading