Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @tinapeji_21 @mrapasdavis @kulfikhan @DrKMattson @kellyed121 @jdungan @davidleeedtech @NancyWTech @EdHagen4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…... 3 days ago
- RT @EdTechMac: Hong Kong appeared to have the coronavirus under control, then it let its guard down flip.it/gYh590... 5 days ago
- facebook.com/groups/1434567…... 6 days ago
- RT @SimpleCEO: 10 Strategies for Successful IEP Meetings rviv.ly/OyiCKH https://t.co/JnletsagEC... 1 week ago
- wired.com/story/coronavi… via @wired... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I am miles ahead. Miles. I have always been interested in and eager to learn more about and use new technology and naturally, as a teacher, that has meant integration. I have been most proficient to this point in using … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading
Preamble Ramble Having heard from Chris Betcher and Kim about the importance of an online presence when looking for a job I spent time putting together a little something for a job prospect recently. I learned that it is easier … Continue reading