Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Love letter from your #1 fan, er, #ConstantReader @StephenKing Been away awhile but when I decided to start reading… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…... 4 days ago
- Robots to affect up to 30% of UK jobs, says PwC bbc.co.uk/news/business-…... 4 days ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project lnkd.in/g6ER-dw... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project ALTERNATE TITLE: Weekend with #geekdad technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig…... 1 month ago
- Digital Literacy: Three-Pronged Project technologyembedded.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/dig… https://t.co/m6Wa1j2ihl... 1 month ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Well, maybe this is being posted after my Week 4 reflection. I suppose that just means it will have to be that much more insightful. So where do I now sit in my custom-built, Sean-sized, meat suit, one nerve ending … Continue reading
I always liked Bloom and his taxonomy. This recreated version has a layout that is easily adaptable to a new, tech friendly outlook. It further embraces many of the new information skills required for success in the digital age, just … Continue reading
The introduction to this reading really struck home with me. Throwing the tools of technology around, even one-to-one, does not equate informed, effective use of technology. Having been involved in a recent job search and having discussed the use of … Continue reading
http://www.connectivism.ca “…the connections that enable us to learn more are more important than our current state of knowing.” George Siemens In this piece George Siemens argues for a new learning theory, connectivism, as the technological changes of the burgeoning digital … Continue reading
I am getting my G6 class to add their email adds to a shared Google doc along with their own new password protected individual blog site details. So far they have posted reflections on an art assignment and are recording … Continue reading
Well, new job or not, after looking at some cohort blogs I will have to make the time to get a little more active. The new ‘e-mobile’ wi-fi coming later in the month should help as the iPad will become … Continue reading