Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Professional #EdTech Development in Malaysia May 8-10. We're better together wp.me/p1PivJ-jF #deeplearners @deeplearners #ict #tech... 2 days ago
- RT @deeplearners: Exciting edtech weekend at Nexus IS, Malaysia May 8-10! deeplearners.com/malaysia2015 Tickets here: eventbrite.com/e/future-ready… http:…... 2 days ago
- Educational Material Development wp.me/p1PivJ-jI A resource-rich post made for sharing in the connectivist digital-age! #coetail #ict... 2 days ago
- Sorry Twitter sometimes my thoughts don't fit into 144 characters so you don't get it. See my "Google+... 1 week ago
- Index ranks Canada as sixth most socially advanced country theglobeandmail.com/news/national/…... 1 week ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Well, maybe this is being posted after my Week 4 reflection. I suppose that just means it will have to be that much more insightful. So where do I now sit in my custom-built, Sean-sized, meat suit, one nerve ending … Continue reading
I always liked Bloom and his taxonomy. This recreated version has a layout that is easily adaptable to a new, tech friendly outlook. It further embraces many of the new information skills required for success in the digital age, just … Continue reading
The introduction to this reading really struck home with me. Throwing the tools of technology around, even one-to-one, does not equate informed, effective use of technology. Having been involved in a recent job search and having discussed the use of … Continue reading
http://www.connectivism.ca “…the connections that enable us to learn more are more important than our current state of knowing.” George Siemens In this piece George Siemens argues for a new learning theory, connectivism, as the technological changes of the burgeoning digital … Continue reading
I am getting my G6 class to add their email adds to a shared Google doc along with their own new password protected individual blog site details. So far they have posted reflections on an art assignment and are recording … Continue reading
Well, new job or not, after looking at some cohort blogs I will have to make the time to get a little more active. The new ‘e-mobile’ wi-fi coming later in the month should help as the iPad will become … Continue reading