Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Reccomended follow: @wesleypski #coetail... 18 hours ago
- RT @pth0ms0n: 5 Reasons to Teach Kids To Code! #edtech #edchat @kodable http://t.co/VgMUt0dy4S... 3 days ago
- RT @NISTBusiness: Is this the product life cycle of a Business Studies student??? http://t.co/C5jIbNfBEw... 3 days ago
- Still looking to continue sharing with you on Google+ plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… … … #coetail... 3 days ago
- Photos For Class - The World's Easiest Way to Download Properly Attributed, shar.es/1XeUrT via @StoryboardThat... 5 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Twitter
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
I produced this slideshare for a number of reasons. First off, I was introducing a class to digital-age promotion using social media. I also wanted to support those who are interested in developing their own personal learning networks or take … Continue reading
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
INTERMEDIATE VERSION HERE. So, you’ve heard that personal learning networks (PLN) are a good thing. But, what are they? How do they work? How do I join one? All good questions. If you are just getting started then you have … Continue reading